RoClean L211 is a liquid, alkaline cleaner with low foaming behaviour. The product has been developed to remove colloidal silicon, clay, organic dyes and bacterial deposits from spirally wound elements. The formulation is temperature stabilized to ensure that the pH is always in the effective range.
Im Folgenden ist eine Zusammenfassung der Reinigungs-Vorschriften mit RoClean L211 beschrieben. Weitere Informationen sind der Avista-Information „Reinigung von Spiralwickelmembranen“ zu entnehmen.
1. Fill the vessel with RO-permeate or DI-water to the desired volume. Add RoClean L211 to the tank. (Max.
dilution 1:50) Heating the solution to 45°C considerably enhances the cleaning effectiveness. Good mixing is achieved by recirculation of the solution through the CIP tank.
2. Recirculation of the cleaning solution through each RO stage, for at least 60 minutes. The recommended volume flows of the membrane manufacturer must be observed. If the volume flows are not known, the following values must be used
[table “” not found /]
3. If the fouling is very strong, if the cleaning solution discolours or becomes turbid, the cleaning solution must be partially or completely discarded. Soaking the elements for up to 8 hours is recommended for difficult cleaning operations.
4. The pH-value must be observed during the cleaning process. If the pH is above pH 10 (45°C) and the solution is not turbid, it can be used again. Otherwise, you have to prepare a new solution and proceed with step 1-4.
5. After completion of the cleaning process, each element is rinsed with ROPermeat. The plant can now be put into operation again.
Normally, RoClean L211 is diluted 1:50 with water. A dilution of 1:100 is sufficient for low fouling.
RoClean L211 is available in 25 kg canisters.
|Appearance:||colourless to amber-coloured|
|Dichte:||1.05 bis 1.10 kg/litre|
|pH:||11 to 11.5 at 25°C|
RoClean L211 offers a variety of application possibilities:
- compatible with TFC membrane elements
- contains a selection of buffers, surfactants and chelates to dissolve organic particles
- strong pH buffering to avoid fluctuations during the cleaning process
- excellent results compared to conventional cleaners
- can be used in combination with other cleaners
- temperature compensation to stabilize an optimal pH in a wide temperature range.